I’ll be donning my bass trombone hat this weekend with The City of Birmingham Brass Band at Hall Green Baptist Church. The evening will comprise an entertaining mix of popular brass band pieces and arrangements from stage and screen. I’ll even be playing a bass trombone solo of the Lee Marvin hit ‘Wandrin’ Star’. To follow that on Sunday afternoon the band will be repeating the programme at Birmingham Botanical Gardens from 2pm. Its going to be a brassy weekend!
Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- Just An Ordinary Lawyer October 23, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm The Y - Theatre, 7 East St, City Centre, Leicester LE1 6EY, UK with Tayo Aluko
- Jo Dwyer's Blossoming Singers November 25, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Birmingham An evening of song
- City of Birmingham Brass Band December 9, 2017 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College, 1 Belgrave Road, Birmingham B12 9FF, UK Christmas Concert TBC
- Handsworth Community Choir Concert December 14, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm St Mary's Church, Hamstead Rd, Birmingham B20 2RW, UK
- The Nick Ross Orchestra January 27, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Epsom Playhouse, 42 Ashley Ave, Epsom KT18 5AL, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era