I’ll be donning my bass trombone hat this weekend with The City of Birmingham Brass Band at Hall Green Baptist Church. The evening will comprise an entertaining mix of popular brass band pieces and arrangements from stage and screen. I’ll even be playing a bass trombone solo of the Lee Marvin hit ‘Wandrin’ Star’. To follow that on Sunday afternoon the band will be repeating the programme at Birmingham Botanical Gardens from 2pm. Its going to be a brassy weekend!
Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- Private engagement July 29, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Shropshire, UK Solo piano
- Private engagement August 12, 2017 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am Sutton Coldfield, UK Solo piano
- The Nick Ross Orchestra September 4, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Potters Resort, 1 Coast Rd, Hopton, Great Yarmouth NR31 9BX, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- City of Birmingham Brass Band - BARRA September 16, 2017 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Saint Martin in the Bullring, Edgbaston St, Birmingham B5 5BB, UK Birmingham Air Raids Remembrance Association service
- Jo Dwyer's Blossoming Singers September 16, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Mary Vale, Birmingham