I’ll be donning my bass trombone hat this weekend with The City of Birmingham Brass Band at Hall Green Baptist Church. The evening will comprise an entertaining mix of popular brass band pieces and arrangements from stage and screen. I’ll even be playing a bass trombone solo of the Lee Marvin hit ‘Wandrin’ Star’. To follow that on Sunday afternoon the band will be repeating the programme at Birmingham Botanical Gardens from 2pm. Its going to be a brassy weekend!
Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- Handsworth Community Choir April 29, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Handsworth Park, Birmingham B20 2HE, UK Vaisakhi
- The Nick Ross Orchestra May 12, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm BSE Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- Cabaret Needs You May 13, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm The Station, United Kingdom, 7 High St, Birmingham B14 7BB, UK
- Sticky Fingers June 6, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Kitchen Garden Cafe, 17 York Rd, Birmingham B14 7SA, UK An interactive musical journey through the highs and lows of motherhood. New tragic-comic musical by local singer/actress Rebecca Schwarz. Accompanied by Iain Jackson.
- City of Birmingham Brass Band June 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Novotel Birmingham Centre Hotel, 70 Broad St, Birmingham B1 2HT, UK