Over the weekend of 27th and 28th February I had the fantastic experience of working with some good friends and incredibly talented musicians and performers in a presentation of a very special work. According to the official website: ‘This stirring portrait of life illustrated through popular show tunes, memorable love songs and original inspiring music will entertain, inspire and delight those of all ages.’ I would certainly agree! It was an amazing and inspiring experience, so particular thanks go to my good friends Paul and Melanie Cartwright who brought me into the project and also Lisa Nyberg-Jackson who joined in with some impromptu violin playing at short notice. A special weekend.
Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- Private engagement July 29, 2017 at 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Shropshire, UK Solo piano
- Private engagement August 12, 2017 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am Sutton Coldfield, UK Solo piano
- The Nick Ross Orchestra September 4, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Potters Resort, 1 Coast Rd, Hopton, Great Yarmouth NR31 9BX, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- City of Birmingham Brass Band - BARRA September 16, 2017 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Saint Martin in the Bullring, Edgbaston St, Birmingham B5 5BB, UK Birmingham Air Raids Remembrance Association service
- Jo Dwyer's Blossoming Singers September 16, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Mary Vale, Birmingham