Over the weekend of 27th and 28th February I had the fantastic experience of working with some good friends and incredibly talented musicians and performers in a presentation of a very special work. According to the official website: ‘This stirring portrait of life illustrated through popular show tunes, memorable love songs and original inspiring music will entertain, inspire and delight those of all ages.’ I would certainly agree! It was an amazing and inspiring experience, so particular thanks go to my good friends Paul and Melanie Cartwright who brought me into the project and also Lisa Nyberg-Jackson who joined in with some impromptu violin playing at short notice. A special weekend.
Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- The Nick Ross Orchestra January 27, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Epsom Playhouse, 42 Ashley Ave, Epsom KT18 5AL, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- The Nick Ross Orchestra February 10, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Grantham, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- Private engagement February 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Derby, UK solo piano
- Jo Dwyer's Blossoming Singers February 17, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Mary Vale Church, Birmingham Pupils of Jo Dwyer sing a selection of classical and show songs.
- Handsworth Community Choir March 8, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Midlands Arts Centre, Birmingham B12 9ND, UK International Women's Day