Over the weekend of 27th and 28th February I had the fantastic experience of working with some good friends and incredibly talented musicians and performers in a presentation of a very special work. According to the official website: ‘This stirring portrait of life illustrated through popular show tunes, memorable love songs and original inspiring music will entertain, inspire and delight those of all ages.’ I would certainly agree! It was an amazing and inspiring experience, so particular thanks go to my good friends Paul and Melanie Cartwright who brought me into the project and also Lisa Nyberg-Jackson who joined in with some impromptu violin playing at short notice. A special weekend.
Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- Just An Ordinary Lawyer October 23, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm The Y - Theatre, 7 East St, City Centre, Leicester LE1 6EY, UK with Tayo Aluko
- Jo Dwyer's Blossoming Singers November 25, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Birmingham An evening of song
- City of Birmingham Brass Band December 9, 2017 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College, 1 Belgrave Road, Birmingham B12 9FF, UK Christmas Concert TBC
- Handsworth Community Choir Concert December 14, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm St Mary's Church, Hamstead Rd, Birmingham B20 2RW, UK
- The Nick Ross Orchestra January 27, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Epsom Playhouse, 42 Ashley Ave, Epsom KT18 5AL, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era