October saw The Nick Ross Orchestra take to the road and bring the sounds of the Glenn Miller Era to audiences in Ayr, Lanark and Blackburn. A new feature in this tour was this beautiful interpretation of the Rodgers and Hart classic song Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered. A real treat for me to play.
Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- City of Birmingham Brass Band April 14, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Hall Green Baptist Church, 1250 Stratford Rd, Birmingham B28 9AJ, UK
- Handsworth Community Choir April 15, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Handsworth Park, Birmingham B20 2HE, UK Vaisakhi
- The Nick Ross Orchestra May 12, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm BSE Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- City of Birmingham Brass Band June 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Novotel Birmingham Centre Hotel, 70 Broad St, Birmingham B1 2HT, UK
- The Nick Ross Orchestra July 14, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Dunstable, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era