Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- The Nick Ross Orchestra January 27, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Epsom Playhouse, 42 Ashley Ave, Epsom KT18 5AL, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- The Nick Ross Orchestra February 10, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Grantham, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- Private engagement February 11, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Derby, UK solo piano
- Jo Dwyer's Blossoming Singers February 17, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Mary Vale Church, Birmingham Pupils of Jo Dwyer sing a selection of classical and show songs.
- Handsworth Community Choir March 8, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Midlands Arts Centre, Birmingham B12 9ND, UK International Women's Day
Category Archives: Tour Dates
October saw The Nick Ross Orchestra take to the road and bring the sounds of the Glenn Miller Era to audiences in Ayr, Lanark and Blackburn. A new feature in this tour was this beautiful interpretation of the Rodgers and … Continue reading
1st September. In August while at the Edinburgh Festival with Dr Ahmed I met a charming, well-spoken gentleman by the name of Tayo Aluko in the dressing room. Talking to him I quickly realised here was a really special performer. … Continue reading
20th August – I had a treat of playing with a fabulous jazz orchestra, The Memphis Belle Swing Orchestra. Formed in 1989 especially for the David Putnam movie Memphis Belle the orchestra has been maintained as a touring band by legendary bandleader … Continue reading
August 2016 saw a further collaboration with the multi-talented Dr Ahmed in his variety comedy show at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Thanks to Dr Ahmed’s concerted publicity efforts and consulate professionalism the show was a storming success and played to … Continue reading
Dr Ahmed Kazmi is truly a man of many talents – I recorded some songs with Ahmed a couple of years ago (see blog post March 2014 and the ‘listen’ page). He got back in touch with me earlier this … Continue reading
Christmas 2015 saw James Stretton and I set off on tour with our show ‘A Brassy Christmas’, bringing multi-instrument fun and festive favourite tunes to village halls in the North and North-East of England. Its a fun family show with … Continue reading
James Stretton and I present our latest multi-instrumental brass presentation. The Good, The Bad & The Brassy is a potted history of heroes and villains told through music, images and a serious array of silly hats! I’ll be playing mainly … Continue reading