Welcome from Iain!
Pianist, accompanist, sometime composer and arranger, Yogi, cyclist, Swedish learner.
- The Nick Ross Orchestra September 4, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Potters Resort, 1 Coast Rd, Hopton, Great Yarmouth NR31 9BX, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- City of Birmingham Brass Band - BARRA September 16, 2017 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am Saint Martin in the Bullring, Edgbaston St, Birmingham B5 5BB, UK Birmingham Air Raids Remembrance Association service
- Jo Dwyer's Blossoming Singers September 16, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Mary Vale, Birmingham
- The Nick Ross Orchestra September 30, 2017 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Grantham, UK Sounds of The Glenn Miller Era
- Private engagement October 7, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Nottingham, UK Solo piano
Category Archives: Tour Dates
October saw The Nick Ross Orchestra take to the road and bring the sounds of the Glenn Miller Era to audiences in Ayr, Lanark and Blackburn. A new feature in this tour was this beautiful interpretation of the Rodgers and … Continue reading
1st September. In August while at the Edinburgh Festival with Dr Ahmed I met a charming, well-spoken gentleman by the name of Tayo Aluko in the dressing room. Talking to him I quickly realised here was a really special performer. … Continue reading
20th August – I had a treat of playing with a fabulous jazz orchestra, The Memphis Belle Swing Orchestra. Formed in 1989 especially for the David Putnam movie Memphis Belle the orchestra has been maintained as a touring band by legendary bandleader … Continue reading
August 2016 saw a further collaboration with the multi-talented Dr Ahmed in his variety comedy show at The Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Thanks to Dr Ahmed’s concerted publicity efforts and consulate professionalism the show was a storming success and played to … Continue reading
Dr Ahmed Kazmi is truly a man of many talents – I recorded some songs with Ahmed a couple of years ago (see blog post March 2014 and the ‘listen’ page). He got back in touch with me earlier this … Continue reading
Christmas 2015 saw James Stretton and I set off on tour with our show ‘A Brassy Christmas’, bringing multi-instrument fun and festive favourite tunes to village halls in the North and North-East of England. Its a fun family show with … Continue reading
James Stretton and I present our latest multi-instrumental brass presentation. The Good, The Bad & The Brassy is a potted history of heroes and villains told through music, images and a serious array of silly hats! I’ll be playing mainly … Continue reading